Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Acts of Kindness


Acts of Kindness

 

·         Help my grandma

·         Pay the bills

·         Help my sister clean her room

·         Water the plants

·         Help out elderly with groceries

·         Help my mom cook

·         Clean after myself

·         Wash my own clothes

·         Rake the leaves

·         Take out the trash

·         Open doors for others

·         Be nice

·         Be responsible

·         Broom

·         Vacuum

·         Clean the table

·         Wash the dishes

·         Wash the cars

·         Mop the floor

·         Don’t make a mess

·         Give food to the poor

·         Volunteer as slave

·         Help coach after practice

·         Help others

·         Help my family

·         Help friends

No comments:

Post a Comment