Wednesday, August 28, 2013

 
My summer

During my summer vacation it was hot so I went to soak city. I had fun at soak city because I got on different water slides also I had a lot of fun because  I got on a huge and big water ride that flushes you out and makes you soaked and wet once you come out of the cone shaped ride. Another thing I did during my summer was chill at my house for like two weeks straight not doing nothing just sitting down and watching TV and other things I did was go to my best friend’s house and play basketball, go out to eat, and also play video games. The video game that we played was black ops 2 and we also went to go get burgers with fries and a cold huge drink of chat. Then after like one week I went to Sea world with my sister and friends and saw different kinds of shows. One of the shows that I saw was the show of dolphins and in the dolphin show we watched a play with trained birds, whales, and dolphins. Another thing that was inlcuded in the show was that it was part of the show for the dolphins to wet us and what happened was that the dolphins dived all the way down and came back up rapidly and belly splash on the audience. Another show that I saw at sea world was the animal show. In the animal show they had diferent kinds of animals doing triks that nobody has ever thought of. The kinds of animals that they had was dogs, cats, pigs, some sort of guiny pigs, monkeys. The best show that i saw was the bigest and the best show of the big and huge killer whale Shamu. In the show of Shamu shamu was doing all kids of triks like of coucse soaking us with its huge tail and diving in the pool and and making it dive back out creating huge splashes. Another thing that shamu did was pose in the floor and spin three sixty and dive back into the huge pool.
Also it was a bad expireence because it was 12 of the night and the water was cold so we were freezing cold. After the show i went to the store  and bought a plate of shamu filled with three scops of icecream and i also ate a funnel cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment